- This policy covers how PSPDJ treats personal information that PSPDJ collects and receives, including information related to your past use of PSPDJ products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that PSPDJ does not own or control, or to people that PSPDJ does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- PSPDJ collects personal information when you register with PSPDJ, when you use PSPDJ products or services, and when you visit PSPDJ pages. PSPDJ may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, address, zip code, state, country, phone, fax, etc. Once you register with PSPDJ and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- PSPDJ collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of products and services that we offer.
- PSPDJ automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, PSPDJ cookie information, and the pages you request.
- PSPDJ uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PSPDJ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with PSPDJ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help PSPDJ communicate with you about offers from PSPDJ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of PSPDJ’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
- PSPDJ does reserve the right, at our discretion, to publicly list clients in the form of first names, event images and descriptions of events as an example to prospective or current clients – with your permission.
- PSPDJ does reserve the right to compile anonymous subscriber and end-user information in the form of statistical information, such as, but not limited to, the top songs lists or date availability checks. This does not include personally identifiable information.
- PSPDJ may set and access PSPDJ cookies on your computer.
- PSPDJ may use web beacons to access PSPDJ cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with PSPDJ products and services.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information
- You can edit your PSPDJ Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the PSPDJ service, such as service announcements & administrative messages that are considered part of your PSPDJ account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You may request that we remove any of your information from our database, once your event has concluded.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your PSPDJ Account Information is password-protected.
- Emails sent from your PSPDJ Account may contain your account name and password in clear, unencrypted text. Please take any necessary precautions to ensure the email address to which your PSPDJ communications are sent is only viewed by those individuals who you would like to be able to access your account and view your password.
- In certain areas PSPDJ uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Obtaining PSPDJ subscriber information by electronic or other means is strictly prohibited. Usage of such private information, including email, phone, address or other contact information is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- PSPDJ may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your PSPDJ account and/or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Terms of Service
- Our Terms of Service can be viewed here.
Questions or Concerns
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact us.